The Pleasuredome show was first broadcast in 2013 as a specialist 80s dance club music programme that was syndicated to more than 100 stations for three years.
The weekly show broke new ground in featuring hard-to-find remixes of 80s’ club classics, special sequence mixes, rare grooves, and the best floor fillers from the decade of dance, many pulled from Steve’s personal collection of 12-inch 45s.
Imitators quickly followed, one even calling their show The Pleasuredome!
Preparation is now underway for the launch of The Pleasuredome Club Countdown, a top 20 chart show of the week’s dance tracks hosted by Steve Hart.
Each show features the best of the chart with a focus on the risers, the week’s number one, and one to watch – a hot riser hovering just outside the top 20.
Fast facts about The Pleasuredome Club Countdown
- Released every Monday
- Between 16 and 17 tracks in each show
- 55 minutes total duration
- Delivered as three MP3 files for easy commercial and station ID insertion
- Near CD quality 192k MP3, audio level: minus 3db
- Distributed via a DropBox link to approved broadcasters only
- Totally family-friendly – only clean radio versions of tracks are featured
- Recorded at Steve’s professional broadcast studio
- High production values and tight format
- Shows shows will not be distributed as a podcast or on Mixcloud etc
- Custom promotional artwork and show promos available on request
- Fun and full of life