The Pleasuredome show was first broadcast in 2013 as a specialist 80s dance club music programme that was syndicated to more than 100 stations and brought the sounds of top nightclubs to radio listeners.
The weekly show broke new ground in featuring hard-to-find remixes of 80s’ club classics, special sequence mixes, rare grooves, and the best floor fillers from the decade of dance – many pulled from Steve’s personal collection of vintage 12-inch 45s.
Imitators quickly followed, one DJ even calling their show The Pleasuredome! Cheeky monkey.
Preparation is now underway for the re-launch of The Pleasuredome. The new show will feature the cream of club music from the 70s and 80s as well as more recent remixes of 80s dance floor classics.
Fast facts about The Pleasuredome
- 56 minutes total duration
- Near CD quality 192k MP3
- Audio level: minus 1db
- Distributed via a DropBox link to approved broadcasters only
- Totally family-friendly – only clean versions of tracks are featured
- Recorded at Steve’s professional broadcast studio
- High production values and tight format to keep the music going
- Custom promotional artwork and show promos available on request
- Fun and full of life